It also contained the following note...
These items were sourced from the window ledge in the Workshopshed; they are items that have accumulated over the years as being possibly useful. So far, that has proved not to be the case.
1. Black and white football with chain from a Christmas cracker.
2. Small length of rebar 6mm, an offcut from a flea sculpture.
3. Green plastic cap from a disposable argon gas canister.
4. Brass and steel security stop from a sash window.
5. Used mild steel welding rod with copper coating, 1.5mm.
6. Black plastic widget, origin unknown.
7. Bronze metal wedge from a large hammer that had a broken handle. It is believed that this hammer was used by a one legged cobbler.
8. Small metal spring, origin unknown.
9. Steel hexagonal bar with welded collar 'proof of concept' test piece.
10. Gold plastic cap from a plastic tube which got broken.
Take a look at Andy's website http://www.workshopshed.com/
or feast you eyes on his shed here... http://www.readersheds.co.uk/share.cfm?SHARESHED=2047